Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random Advices

Well, you are loved

You must be strong for him. Be the teacher he needs, not the one that you need to be.

even the fool sooner or later will slip up. the wise man will be calm.

Even a fool, when he remains silent appears wise

I hope you have a wonderful evening

I may cry.

If that is the case, then do whatever you need to do.

Peopel vote with their feet

so this is a temper tantrum?

wise man uses words only when he must: the more you say, the more they can attack.

I think the more concise and factual it can be with the least emotion except a closing appeal would be the most powerful

Have I hurt you too much?

I am humbled to help you in any way

how funny

I am so ashamed by what is happening...

it will come down to forgiveness

wield your power as a king, not as a servant.

Who do you think cares?

Be in the moment with your actions

It doesn't matter who caused it - it's your situation.

No comments: